From Highschool to Frontline Trading
Robert Felder came up with the idea for his business when he was still in high school. A trip to Bangladesh showed him the realities of clothing production, and he was inspired to do better. Two years later, he launched Bearbottom, a sustainable clothing company selling ethically made menswear.
A Little Inspiration Sparks Big Ideas
Sydney and Toni Loew launched their business, Poketti, while still in High School. Inspired by a Start-Up Program class, the sisters invented a plushie with a convenient pocket to hold a cellphone. They have since grown the business beyond their dreams.
✨IGNITE YOUR PASSION, START YOUR BUSINESS
Do you have a brilliant idea that refuses to stay in your notebook? Does the thought of being your own boss send shivers of excitement down your spine?
Then dive headfirst into the Junior Start-Up Program, your launchpad to turning your big dreams into booming businesses!
Between 13 and 19? Get ready to:
- Unleash your inner entrepreneur: From brainstorming ingenious ideas to crafting a winning plan, we’ll equip you with the skills and tools to build a business unlike any other.
- Connect with your tribe: Find your future co-founders, investors, and cheerleaders in a community of like-minded young hustlers. Support, inspiration, and high fives guaranteed!
- Real Life Launch: Yes, this program will have you launching your business by the end of it. This is not all talk no action, following the T1K1 Co step by step program, you will be making sales, taking bookings or getting subscriptions. ✨
EASY 5 STEP PROCESS IN CREATING A BUSINESS!
- Passion Check: What are you passionate about? Can you turn that passion into a product or service people need?
- Problem Playground: Identify a specific problem your business will solve. Is it big enough to matter and small enough to tackle?
- Market Musing: Who are your potential customers? Research existing businesses and find where you can stand out.
- Trend Tracker: What are the current trends in your chosen field? How can you incorporate them into your idea to resonate with your audience?
WHERE CAN YOU FIND US
Meetings by appointment ONLY!